BEST OF SINGAPORE
Home > International Holidays > Best Of Singapore
(Starting price per person)
05 Days / 04 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Singapore 4 Nights
Arriva Holidays Inclusions :
- 04 Nights accommodation in Singapore
- Daily breakfast
- Daily Dinners
- Half-day city tour with Singapore Flyer of Singapore of seat in coach basis
- Singapore by Night: (Gardens By the Bay, Sands SkyPark, River cruise) on private basis
- Singapore Zoo on private basis
- Return airport transfers in Singapore on seat-in-coach basis
- Services of Professional Arriva Holidays Tour Manager
Day 1 - Arrive Singapore
Welcome to Singapore! Upon arrival at the airport you will be greeted and transferred to the hotel. Spend your day at leisure. Explore the neighbourhood or go shopping to Orchard Road.
Day 2 - Singapore
After breakfast, proceed to SIngapore Flyer. It is the world's largest observation wheel. From the flyer you will get to see city sights as the Singapore River, Raffles Place, Marina Bay, Empress Place and the Padang. Each of Singapore Flyer 28 city-bus-sized air-conditioned capsules can carry up to 28 passengers and a complete rotation of the wheel takes approximately 30 minutes. Post the flyer proceed for a Half day Singapore City Tour including Merlion photostop, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Little India and Chinatown. In the afternoon, you can enjoy your day at Sentosa Island (optional). Enter and explore the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium, home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species, across into 49 different habitats, each one as fascinating as the next. It's an experience you won't forget. There's no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to take in a spectacular night show set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Come, discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas - Wings of Time. Weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will linger with you long after you leave the magical isle.
Day 3 - Singapore
Marvel at the illuminated sights of Singapore during this night tour. You'll visit top attractions with a knowledgeable guide including a synchronized light and music show at the Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay. Visit the Sands Skypark Observation Deck and then finish with a 20-minute cruise on the Singapore River.
Day 4 -Singapore
Today visit Singapore Zoo. Set in one of the most beautiful wildlife environments in the world, Singapore Zoo is home to over 2,800 animals from over 300 species of mammals, birds and reptiles that roam freely in open enclosures resembling their natural habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. The park also boasts the world's first free-ranging orangutan habitat in a zoo! Spend a day exploring this award winning zoo - a great family activity in Singapore.
Day 5 - Depart Singapore
After breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.